Wednesday 16 May 2012

Camera Phone Installations

I just realised that I have accumulated a lot of pictures in my phone. I do take a lot of pictures, but who doesn't these days. I don't really like the quality of my camera phone, but some pictures I must admit came out stunning. This is a collection of some of my favourites. Some of these are random, but hey....

A beach full of Sardines, in Hout Bay

Robben Island in the distance

Table mountain in the distance from a Limo, while riding around Tableview

Full sun in Camps Bay

The water in CT is too darn cold, so I'd rather admire the tiny algae on the rocks

Another long day, waiting for the green light. This is what I get to see everyday in Newlands the Shadow of Table Mountain

'Dont mind if I do rest up on this flower' said the butterfly. Didn't move for a whole day

While waiting for a vacant toilet, the lights caught my attention

Another beautiful sun, waiting to see the sunset in Signal Hill

Navy Fest anyone?..us before boarding the German vessel in Simon's Town

A beautiful sunset in Signal Hill. Like always






Sharing is Caring........ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment