Thursday 2 February 2012

My Reads....







Three books that have currently graced me with their presence. 'How on Earth? Answer to the puzzles of our planet' by Terence McCarthy, an easy to read book set to answer questions about the natural environment with the use if different disciplines such as geology and astronomy to name but a few. It's also written by a dear Professor of mine, Spike McCarthy, a proudly South African book that tells wonders of the Earth.

'Are you there Vodka? It's me, Chelsea'by Chelsea Handler; I stumbled upon this book by accident, well more like curiosity of a neighbours bookshelf, and I have to say Chelsea has written a hilarious and sassy memoir of her life, a good book if you want to laugh your ass off.

Portrait of Mao.Taken at the MET

'Mao: The Unknown Story' by Jung Chang and Jon Halliday, an interesting book I picked up from a sale yesterday, I have only begun reading the captions of the picture in the book, but even with only that I can say that this will be a heavy, dark and serious read. A story that exposes myths and secrets and tells of other awesomely disturbing accounts of the life of the once Tyrant of China.

No comments:

Post a Comment