Saturday 9 March 2013

In the long silence I have been out in the world learning about my own world. I vowed together with two of my closest friends that this year would be the year of knowledge. Knowledge of self, and of others. Learning and then sharing...
With so much going on in South Africa of late, I felt that I needed to take a step back, so that I can look at the situation we are facing at a different perspective. Too much anger, too much hostility on the ground. So I did what any sensible person would do I bought a few books... decided to educate myself on my beloved (South) Africa...



In the words of Neil DeGrasse Tyson, I would like to... "know more today about the world than I knew yesterday, and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you"...

No comments:

Post a Comment